Job Reference: J5635046
Updated On: 08/06/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. The contract will be until the end of the year and you will have to work inside of IR-35 or through an umbrella company. As the Validation Officer you will be responsible for qualification and validation activities in accordance with corporate standards, site procedures, User requirements, equipment specifications and regulatory guidelines thereby maintaining cGMP for the site.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Officer, will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Officer, you will be responsible for qualification and validation activities in accordance with corporate standards.
2. You will be responsible for undertaking validation duties including the preparation, execution and reporting of validation documentation.
3. As the Validation Officer, you will be responsible of providing support and guidance to site projects by meeting the quality and compliance requirements of the site.
4. You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement and support the review and approval process for quality reviews as well as validation deliverables.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Officer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical setting is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within validation & Quality Assurance is essential.
Key Words: Validation | Equipment | Cleaning | Quality | Assurance | Pharmaceutical | GMP | cGMP | Office | Contract
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Swindon, Wiltshire | £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business to lead and ensure overall quality of the manufacturing processes and products. As the Quality Manag...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced CSV Engineer looking for a new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a CSV Engineer to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the ...Science
View & Apply