Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the... View Job
Device Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Device Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Validation Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Validation Officer you will be responsible for harmonising validation best practices for GDP/GMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will undertake qualification and validation activities across the site, performing validation risk assessments and qualify facilities, equipment and utilities across the site.
2. The Validation Officer will coordinate with other departments to prepare validation documents and execute protocols, ensuring the timely execution, review and approval of validation protocols and reports.
3. You will be involved in raising and completing change control projects, deviations and CAPA's for all validation activities, as well as supporting the Quality Management team in raising standards of the QMS.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or engineering degree.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP, CFR's and the Validation Life Cycle.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.