J562988LancashirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£40.00 to £50.00 per hourFull Time27/09/2018Quality Assurance - Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the Qualified Person you will be responsibl... View Job
Autoclave Validation Engineer We are currently looking for a Autoclave Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Autoclave Va... View Job
CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a CSV Specialist to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the CSV Specialist you wil... View Job
This is an opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Lancashire area. As the Validation Specialist, you will be responsible for Cleaning Validation and Equipment Qualification to ensure GMP compliance to MHRA standards.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining the Cleaning Validation Master Plan, and writing of DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ test protocols, cleaning validation and process validation protocols.
2. As the Validation Specialist, you will investigate any failings of equipment and systems with the equipment or system owner / project manager, to ensure it is GMP compliant prior to use for manufacturing of products.
3. Your role as the Validation specialist will involve ensuring that the cleaning validation master plan meets the requirements of regulatory guidelines and standards such as ISO22716, ISO9001, ISO13485.
4. You will perform quality risk assessments for new equipment and systems as apart of the change control process, and perform revalidation of facilities, utilities and equipment as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist and Trainee QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology, Chemistry, or Pharmacy related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working under GMP regulations and writing validation protocols and reports.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with some of the following validation activities; cleaning, facilities, utilities, process, equipment and software.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.