Validation Team Lead An exciting opportunity for a Validation Team Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area has become available. As ... View Job
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation ... View Job
QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist who is interested in pursuing a career as a QP, to join a leading company based in the Hampshire area. As the Validation Specialist and Trainee QP you will be responsible for up holding the standards for documentation and execution of validation activities of process's, cleaning and equipment and systems prior to implementation in the manufacturing environment. Your role will also involve working towards Qualified Persons status.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist and Trainee QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.You will write the qualification and test protocols, perform the testing and write up the results into a summary report for facilities, utilities equipment and software systems.
2. You will perform validation of facilities, utilities, cleaning, processes, equipment and software systems as part of the organisation's quality management system.
3. As the Validation Specialist and Trainee QP you will work towards obtaining Qualified Person eligibility, by attending training courses and acquiring experience as required by the Qualified Person's Study Guide.
4. You will investigate any failings of equipment and systems with the equipment or system owner / project manager, to ensure it is GMP compliant prior to use for manufacturing of products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist and Trainee QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology, Chemistry, or Pharmacy related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in working under GMP regulations and writing validation protocols and reports.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with some of the following validation activities; cleaning, facilities, utilities, process, equipment and software.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.