QA Specialist We are currently looking for a QA Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Iceland.. As the QA Specialist you will be responsib... View Job
Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join a leading life science company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Ass... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the South East. As the Qualified Person you will ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area.
As the Validation Specialist you will be working within the Facilities Validation department to support GMP manufacturing activities and ensure compliance with regards to the Validation program.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role as the Validation Specialist will support the qualification activities of various equipment and systems; autoclaves, hot air ovens, HVAC systems, clean rooms, compressed gasses, wfi, purified water and clean steam systems.
2. As the Validation Specialist you will manage, execute and deliver the timely closure of validation quality records.
3. You will be responsible for reviewing and approving valdiation protocols, as well as the completion of CAPAs and non-conformances.
4. As the Validation Specialist you will work closely with the Engineering, Production, QC and QA departments to ensure a timely delivery of the qualification reports and the effective closure of quality records.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience in a biopharmaceutical, sterile, clean room, aseptic GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation and quality assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.