J5631276HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£48,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time09/04/2019Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Quality Engineering – Validation Quality Assurance – CSV
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager... View Job
Validation Manager An exciting opportunity for a Site Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Site Validati... View Job
Cleaning Validation Officer An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Valid... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for authoring, executing and reporting validation activities within the framework of cGMP - Annex 11 & 15 and in compliance with the QMS requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work with validation contractors to support commissioning and start-up activities across a variety of validation activities.
2. You will validate equipment, facilities, utilities as well as laboratory systems, in accordance to regulatory requirements such as GAMP 5, GMP Annex 11 and 15.
3. As the Validation Specialist you will assist in the training of staff in validation procedures and principles during the execution of activities.
4. You will also pursue a programme of continuous personal development in accordance with any relevant professional registration or statutory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering related discipline, or a member of a recognised professional body.
2. Proven industry experience in Validation, across biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical environments, or a combination of validation and engineering commissioning experience.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the validation of Equipment, Facilities, Utilities, Laboratory Systems or process instrumentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.