J56394HertfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering Permanent£45,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time10/07/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Commissioning Engineering – Validation Quality Assurance – CSV Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
Validation Manager We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be respo... View Job
Head of Validation A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Hea... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for all aspects of service delivery relating to equipment commissioning, qualification and validation within you remit. You will ensure compliance with all applicable (EHS and GxP) regulatory and internal Quality standards and industry best practice.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the implementation of validation strategies that allow the work to be executed by the most appropriate personnel (internal and external) whilst maintaining standards.
2. You will highlight risks to product quality, patient safety and/or data integrity throughout the validation lifecycle so that they are understood, transparent and can be managed through the application of a quality risk management approach.
3. As the Validation Specialist, you will take ownership of commissioning, qualification and validation implementation across the validation team, to ensure consistent service delivery and systemic application of process improvements.
4. You will maintain your area of responsibility in a state of inspection readiness at all times and preparation and presentation of validation packages to regulatory authorities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in validation, in either a pharmaceutical or sterile product manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of supervising and witnessing qualification activities performed by vendors, as well as application of risk and science based tools to drive execution strategies and support issue resolution.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.