J562890BristolPharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£35.00 to £45.00 per hourFull Time14/09/2018Quality Assurance - Validation Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Specialist and Trainee QP We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist who is interested in pursuing a career as a QP, to join a leading company based in the Hampshire ... View Job
Equipment Validation Manager We are currently looking for an Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Equipment Validation Manage... View Job
Automation Validation Senior Engineer We are currently looking for an Automation Validation Senior Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Automation Validation S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hampshire area.
As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the timely closure of validation quality records and qualification reports to ensure GMP compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage, execute and deliver the timely closure of Validation Quality Records, working closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure GMP compliance.
2. Utilise your knowledge of Biopharma processes and Validation Lifecycle Documentation to support the qualification of Autoclaves, Hot Air Ovens, HVAC Systems, Clean Rooms, Compressed Gasses, CIP and SIP systems.
3. Review and approve Validation protocols, as well as coordinating the completion of CAPAs and non-conformances.
4. Coordinate and execute training of validation procedures and utilise project management skills as necessary.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Contractor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline, BTEC or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience of validation processes in the Biopharmaceutical industry or Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Project Management, or Cleaning Validation is desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.