Job Reference: J5634264
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for providing expertise and guidance to all user departments in the development of validation strategies and efficient and effective execution of qualification validation and revalidation activities in compliance with Validation policies and procedures.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop project plans and identify qualification and validation requirements for a 1 to 2 year time frame.
2. Organise and run validation meetings to determine validation strategy, define validation plans and track qualification and validation activities to completion.
3. Ensure qualification and validation plans and protocols are well-defined and appropriate testing standards and acceptance criteria are applied.
4. Create validation documentation and execute if required to meet the business needs. This can include and is not limited to VCR DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, and PV.
5. Determine a risk based program for re-qualification and revalidation of plant, equipment, facilities and utilities. Track the status of the program
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline,
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical GMP environments
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with wide ranging validation experience in production, lab or QA. Fronting regulatory Inspections.
Key Words: IQ, OQ, PQ, DQ, Validation, Protocol
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Equipment Leader to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Equipment Leader you will co-ordinate instrument validation, calibrati...Science
View & Apply
Senior QC Analyst
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced QC Analyst looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a QC Analyst / Senior QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the K...Science
View & Apply