Job Reference: J5635560
Updated On: 18/10/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for executing Equipment Qualification activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Specialise you will be preparing associated documentation, ensuring these are approved as per project timelines and site procedures.
2. You will be responsible for a number of different types of validation including process, cleaning & equipment validation.
3. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of Cleaning Validation activities such as calculation of MACO values and writing of associated documentation, ensure these are approved as per project timelines and site procedures.
4. You will be responsible for the preparation and execution of paperwork for service and calibration works.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science (Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology etc.) or Process Engineering is ideal but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in process, equipment & cleaning validation is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a GMP environment is essential.
Key Words: Validation | Pharmaceutical | Process | Equipment | Cleaning | GMP | Greater | Manchester.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Validation Lead
Hertford | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Validation Lead looking for a new exciting job opportunity? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Validation Lead to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in t...Science
View & Apply
Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist
Oxfordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Flow Cytometry Senior Scientist you will be responsible for ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Application Scientist qPCR - German Speaker
Renfrewshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Technical Application Scientist with experience of qPCR to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Renfrewshire area. As the Technical Application Scienti...Science
View & Apply