Job Reference: J5637026
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Netherlands, this contract lasting an initial 12 months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Validation Specialist (12 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for executing validation of temperature control units (IQ/OQ/PQ), Autoclaves as well as thermal mapping.
2. As the validation engineer you will designs, implements and executes validation studies for manufacturing and control equipment. Additional responsibilities for critical systems and facilities as to satisfy regulatory compliance.
3. You will be integrally involved in the on-going validation of systems, processes and equipment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Science or Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within a cGMP, solid dose, or sterile environment.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.