Job Reference: J5635299
Updated On: 07/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Technician to join a growing Life Sciences company based in the Lancashire area. As the Validation Technician you will be responsible for playing a hands on role in the installation and Validation of cleanrooms and its various equipment and systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate to join a company with training and development at the heart of its culture.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Visit client sites across the UK to support execution of Validation activities (In particular cleanrooms, equipment and utilities).
2. The Validation Technician will adhere to GMP at all times and be proactive in following Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Adhere to client requirements as best as possible.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation and Quality Officer / Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline or similar.
2. Industry experience as a Field Service Engineer (or similar) or theoretical knowledge of validating/installing cleanrooms (Cleanroom Technology or Testing Certificates are advantageous).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Health and Safety, engineer controls and Validation.
Key Words: Validation / Validation Technician / Isolator / Cleanroom Technology / Cleanroom Testing / United Kingdom / UK / GMP / Aseptic / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading agrochemical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for assisting with the c...Science
View & Apply
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We are have an exciting opportunity available for a Product Manager to join a world leading life sciences provider based in the Surrey area. The company provide innovative products and services that s...Science
View & Apply