Job Reference: J5633098
Updated On: 25/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Technologist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Validation Technologist you will be responsible for equipment qualification and equipment validation in a GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Validation Technologist you will be responsible for equipment and utilities qualification in a GMP environment.
2. The Validation Technologist will support the implementation of validation strategies that allow the work to be executed by the most appropriate personnel (internal and external) whilst maintaining standards.
3. You will be responsible for the ongoing compliance of all assets at the facility within your remit, ensuring that the equipment meets regulatory requirements at all times.
4. The Validation Technologist will work with autoclaves and temperature mapping in a GMP environment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or relevant discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Validation.
Key Words: Sterilisation / Validation / Validation Technologist / Equipment Qualification / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Temperature Mapping / Autoclaves / Utilities Qualification / GMP / IQ / OQ / PQ / Fermentation / Autoclaves / Equipment Validation
Other jobs with similar skills
Process Validation Engineer
Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Process Validation Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Process Validation Engineer you will be responsible for undertak...Science
View & Apply
Senior CSV Engineer
Belfast | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior CSV Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke va...Science
View & Apply