Job Reference: J5631746
Updated On: 19/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Verification Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the validation of equipment adopting the verification approach. This will include generating, reviewing, and approving documentation, test execution and risk assessments.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Verification Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for taking ownership of specific systems/ packaging in terms of project management of verification scope of working including documentation generation, approvals and test execution.
2. You will be involved in identifying and escalating issues to the project as required.
3. As the Verification Engineer, you will be responsible for working pro-actively with the team to resolve issues in a timely manner to meet project timelines and critiquing of verification results to ensure systems released are robust and fit for use.
4. You will be involved in liaising with the Engineering company and vendors through the design phase to ensure equipment meets specifications.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Verification Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Science discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with verification or CQV of equipment.
Key Words: Verification / Engineer / Validation / Factory / Acceptance / Testing / FAT / Documentation / Design / Reports / Risk / Assessments / CQV / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Purification / Cell / Culture
Other jobs with similar skills
Dublin | €55 - €60 per hour
We are currently looking for a CQV Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in a commutable distance from Dublin. As the CQV Engineer, you will be responsible for all CQV activities ...Science
View & Apply
Process Equipment Engineer
Dublin | €60 - €68 per hour
We are currently looking for a Process Equipment Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Dublin area. As the Process Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for providing ...Science
View & Apply