Job Reference: J5633233
Updated On: 13/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an experienced Video Producer to join a Global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Video Producer you will be responsible for creating multimedia video content to raise brand awareness and educate customers internationally.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Video Producer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop, direct, produce and edit live and animated video content for use across multiple platforms.
2. Convert complex and sensitive topics into easily understandable videos for audiences ranging form clinical, healthcare and patient groups.
3. Project manage a range of suppliers and agencies to create content within budget and to timelines.
4. As the Video Producer, you will work cross-functionally to ensure all content is accurate and brand demonstrates continuity, as well as researching and reporting independently.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Video Producer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Marketing, film studies or graphic design is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in creating video / film for highly regulated industries in required, such as healthcare, pharmaceutical and science.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience communicating technical information in visual video / film form, and the ability to do so independently.
Key Words: video maker / video producer / video developer / film maker / film producer / multimedia developer / London / Surrey / pharmaceutical / healthcare / clinical / science
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Communications Specialist - Mandarin
Surrey | £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Mandarin speaking Marketing Communications Specialist to join a Global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey / South West London area. As the Marketing Communicatio...Science
View & Apply
Cambridge, Cambridge | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently looking for a Lead Neuroscientist to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Lead Neuroscientist you will contribute towards the development of neur...Science
View & Apply