Job Reference: J5636652
Status: Under Offer
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Warehouse Operator you will be responsible for performing duties to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse - including the receipt/control and issuance of GMP and non GMP materials.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Warehouse Operator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the receipt/control and issuance of GMP and non GMP materials, to ensure areas have adequate supplies of consumables, other in-house stock items and equipment.
2. As a warehouse operator you will be aware of and act in accordance with all safety precautions and GMP requirements relevant to the task being performed.
3. You will be responsible for performance of area housekeeping activities, including the prompt reporting of problems, shortages or equipment breakdowns.
4. As a warehouse Operator you will be performing periodic area and equipment temperature and over pressure checks, including equipment calibration checks in accordance with area requirements and procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Warehouse Operator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Educated to a degree level (Desirable)
2. Proven Warehouse experience (Essential)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of GMP (Desirable)
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Skills: Health & Safety - Other, Packaging - Operations