J3654WestministerIS&T Permanent£60,000 to £65,000 per annum - Experience dependentFull Time13/03/2017IT
IT – Project Management
IT – Management
IT - Delivery
IT - Web Development
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Principle BOARD Consultant
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Principle BOARD Consultant to join a leading company based in the North East of England. As the BOARD C... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in London. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible f... View Job
ERP Project Manager - EDI
We are currently looking for a ERP Project Manager to join a leading company based in the Hampshire area. As the ERP Project Manager you will be respo... View Job
Web Application Support Manager - London - £60K - £65K
We are currently looking for a Web Applications Support Manager to join a leading company based in London. They are an international business to business media company that provide an unrivalled platform for industry specific professionals to promote their product/service range as well as connect and expand their professional network. They also provide business intelligence via digital and print subscriptions.
As the Web Applications Support Manager you will be responsible for leading the team responsible for the operational deployment, support and day to day upkeep of all front end business applications from the client OS upwards.
This role will provide genuine scope for progression for the right Web Applications Support Manager.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Web Applications Support Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Enabling the group to deliver faster and smarter services while ensuring automation technologies is fully utilised around the business products and app stack.
2. Supporting continuous improvements to applications, from individual business units needs to global strategy
3. Implementing technically strategies
4. Managing time critical projects within different challenging environments and countries.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Web Applications Support Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
• Team management within a technical environment. • Stakeholder management experience - face to face and/or over the phone. • Rolling out strategic information which is easy to understand by both technical and non-technical personnel within the area you are supporting. • Empowering individuals to do their job is essential - no micromanagement! • Customer centric attitude.
Although not essential, it would be great if the Web Applications Support Manager had experience in any of the following:
Key Words: Web Applications Support Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.