J56294TeddingtonIS&T Permanent£25,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time19/07/2018IT IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Web Development IT - eCommerce IT - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
DevOps Engineer We are currently looking for a Principle DevOps Engineer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area who have just ga... View Job
Front End Web Developer We are currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area. As the Front End ... View Job
Front-End Developer We are currently looking for a Front-End Web Developer to join a leading company based in London. As the Front-End Web Developer you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a Web Administrator to join a leading scientific company based in the Teddington, Middlesex area. As the Web Administrator you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Web Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Web Administrator you will act as the first point of contact for web issues. You will manage the web issues email address and ticketing systems to ensure projects are triaged, initiated and managed to completion in line with Service Level Agreements.
2. You will be required to communicate with internal and external customers to ensure compliance with the IT Helpdesk requirements and update on progress of existing web support projects.
3. As the Web Administrator you will participate in various phases of Quality Assurance and testing activities for software releases on behalf of Web Marketing to support the roll out of new functionality and enhanced customer experience.
4. You will generate data to assist reporting requirements, including collating data from different sources to deliver reports against KPI's for the web shop (e.g., traffic and revenues).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Web Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related discipline such as e-commerce, computing, web development or programming. Relevant experience in this field will also be considered.
2. As the Web Administrator you will have proven industry experience in working in a customer focussed role, dealing with enquiries in a timely and efficient manner. Experience with web site content management systems is also desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with web applications and web development (such as ERP or CRM systems). An interest in science would also be an advantage.
Key Words: web, web development, web applications, web management, marketing, CRM, ERP, systems, system management, customer focus, e-commerce, SAP, web support, web administration, website, web shop, online customer experience
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.