Job Reference: J5633527
Updated On: 28/07/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Web Developer to join a leading scientific software company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Web Developer you will be responsible for building tools used for data analysis and drug design in the pharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Web Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Web Developer you will be responsible for end-end software development for bespoke software including software architecture, product specification and drive project planning.
2. You will be doing full stack development of drug discovery web applications, deploying them onto a cloud environment.
3. You will be expected to write clear and organised code in Python / VueJS whilst implementing good software engineering practices.
4. You will be acting as a technical lead mentoring junior developers whilst communicating concepts clearly to all levels of stakeholders such as colleagues customers and collaborators.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Web Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science / IT or another related discipline.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience within web development in industry.
4. A working experience deploying with Docker on AWS and working on a linux environment.
Key Words: Web Development, Software Development, Full-stack, Python, Architecture, VueJS, AWS, Docker, Linux, Devops, Product development, Project planning, Drug discovery, Stakeholders
Other jobs with similar skills
Informatics Platform Developer
Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Platform Programmer to join a pioneering biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Informatics Platform Programmer you will join the informati...Science
View & Apply
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a pioneering Biotech company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Informatics Platform Programmer you will be ...Science
View & Apply