Job Reference: J5632707
Updated On: 23/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Workday Integration Tester to join a global company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Workday Integration Tester you will be supporting a large complex Workday implementation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Workday Integration Tester will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Workday integration test analyst to work closely with the integration team to ensure that test scenarios are defined in-line with the design specification documentation and process maps
2. Write details test scripts/test scenarios from business design documentation process maps and discussion with the Business Leads and Integration Team for each application integration into the Workday implementation.
3. Develop requirements traceability to test cases, log defects in JIRA where applicable and retest where necessary.
4. Communicate with the Testing Manager daily as to progress and risks of defined target goals of writing/executing the test scripts.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Workday Integration Tester we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous integration testing ideally as part of a complicated Workday implementation
2. Knowledge of creating and executing test plans
3. Demonstrable test experience and or Testing certification
Key Words: Test, Integration, API, Workday Tester, Application
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Informatics Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Informatics Platform Programmer to join a leading bio company based in the Cambridgeshire area focusing on personalised medicine. As the Senior Informatics Platfo...Science
View & Apply
SAP Integration Expert
Surrey | £600 - £725 per day
We are currently looking for a SAP Integration Expert to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the SAP Integration Expert you will be responsible for supporting the busine...Science
View & Apply