If you’re trying to find pharmaceutical jobs to apply for, HRS can help. Current vacancies are listed below – use the search filters to narrow down our list of pharma jobs from some of the industry’s leading pharmaceutical employers.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) specialise in pharmaceutical recruitment. If you would like to see your pharma jobs listed on this page, you can submit a vacancy here.
What are the different types of pharmaceutical jobs?
Some of the most popular pharmaceutical jobs are:
- Pharmaceutical researcher
- Clinical trial technician/administrator
- Healthcare professional
- Pharmacovigilance officer
Why are pharmaceutical jobs so important?
Every time someone in a pharmaceutical job develops a new, effective drug, they relieve the symptoms or suffering of hundreds of people in society. That’s why pharma jobs – and pharma recruitment – are so important.
How should I prepare for a pharmaceutical job interview?
- Dressing smartly (first impressions really matter).
- Reading the pharmaceutical job description and being able to apply your skills and education to the role.
- Preparing a list of questions for the interviewer.
- Practising questions that are likely to come up before you go to the interview.