LGC GenomicsLGC Genomics is the genomics division of the international science-based LGC Group. Following a merger with KBioscience in 2011, the combined LGC Genomics business now provides a full range of high quality genomics products, services and solutions including, sample preparation (primarily, nucleic acid extraction), nucleic acid sequencing, genotyping and biobanking. LGC Genomics has laboratories in the UK, Germany and North America along with sales and support staff in over 15 locations in Europe, America and the Far East.
The portfolio includes:
- Genotyping services, assays and reagents
- DNA sequencing services including next generation sequencing services on both the Roche 454 & Illumina HiSeq2000 platforms
- DNA and RNA extraction products and services
- DNA/RNA biobanking including, storage, retrieval and analysis services
- Reagents and consumables for molecular biology
- Pharmacogenetics and diagnostic services
- Laboratory instrumentation including plate sealers, liquid handling robots, high-throughput PCR thermocyclers, plate readers and a suite of laboratory automation instruments
HRS PartnershipHyper Recruitment Solutions are working in partnership with LGC Genomics on a number of specialist scientific based roles. HRS are using their knowledge and expertise of the market place to help reach out to the key individuals that LGC Genomics look to employ. This is all being done in a collaborative, professional and timely manner.
Download our PDF flyer
Why not download our Hyper Recruitment Solution's client brochure.