Job Reference: J5638571
Status: Now Interviewing
Are you a Business Development Manager with a background working in the Healthcare Technology (HealthTech) sector? Would you like to work for an organisation that is at the forefront of technology innovation in healthcare and offers state of the art facilities and equipment to work with?
Due to significant growth, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a leading Healthcare Technology and Product Development business. As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for promoting and selling the HealthTech product development services to a broad range of customers, including SMEs, OEMs, and Academia.
This is a remote based position with travel required around the UK and potential overseas.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - HealthTech will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To grow the HealthTech target markets by leading the customer journey, from both a digital and face to face perspective. Manage the end to end customer journey from identification to long term customer retention.
2. Develop new commercial opportunities by researching new customers, identify key decision makers, engage through digital channels, and maintain relationships through effective use of digital channels.
3. Work with customers, internal experts, and technology teams to prepare compelling project proposals/briefs/quotes, negotiate and close project proposals to a Purchase Order/Commercial Contract.
4. Pro-actively pitch the service offering to external stakeholders, effectively translating the HealthTech product development service offering and selling the value the business brings to the market.
Are you passionate about innovation in the HealthTech space, do you want to make an impact within the market and have proven BD experience in the sectors outlined above? The we want to hear from you!
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - HealthTech we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Medical Device or Healthcare Technology product development sector.
3. A successful track record of business development, sales and or building a commercial success.
Key Words: Business Development | Sales | Healthcare Technology | HealthTech | Medical Device | Product Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Medical Device
Skills: Commercial - Medical Device / Instrumentation - Business Development