Job Reference: J5638911
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a number of Production Technicians to join the Sterile Operations function with a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a brand new part of a growing manufacturing facility. You will be joining an extremely well-established and growing international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, offering excellent career progression, training and job stability.
These roles will initially be on a days only basis, ie. Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. They will then move to our double dayshift pattern in Summer 2024, Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm rotating weekly.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Production Technician - Sterile Operations will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working within GMP Grade A and C Cleanroom environments, you will set up and operate various complex processes for which you will receive full training.
2. You will actively support an environment of continuous improvement ensuring that all quality and productivity targets are achieved through the optimum use of resources in a safe environment.
3. You will use effective communication skills with all team members to ensure completion of the commissioning, testing and production.
4. The role also involves some manual work (lifting and cleaning activities).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Technician - Sterile Operations we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. We are looking for candidates with previous Sterile / Aseptic / Isolator Production or Manufacturing experience.
2. You will have a strong understanding of GMP, having any experience of procedural/technical writing would be desirable.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.