Job Reference: J5636863
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate billing Recruitment Manager to take a lead role in one of our most successful, and expanding, divisions in HRS; Science Perm! This area was one of the founding divisions at HRS and is the expertise our founder, Biochemist and experienced Recruitment Leader, Ricky Martin, is known for.
As our Recruitment Manager you will have the opportunity to lead an experienced and passionate permanent recruitment team as well as form part of our leadership team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
At HRS we believe in the fact that those who succeed should be recognised, rewarded and further developed in their career. With this in mind if you are seeking a career in a business, rather than just at another recruitment job, this could be an exceptional next step for you. A brief overview of the duties of a Recruitment Manager at HRS include:
1. You will actively be involved in day to day recruitment activities (this is a hands on role) both with bringing on new companies, developing and leveraging those across the group, as well as delivering exceptional customer service. You will be placing people in to roles and helping to upskill and coach your team / colleagues to do so in a sector which changes lives.
2. Day to day management and development of a number of recruitment consultants with a mixture of experience levels. You will also be part of a hiring team looking to identify best in class talent on the market to further support the expansion of your team. Long term we would like this role to step up to lead the office and as such the ability to develop others is critical.
3. A key part of your role will be to further develop and drive a high performance culture which has a critical eye for sales. Great managers become exceptional leaders when they can build a team / culture to continually be expanding their skill, knowledge and engagaement.
4. You will be regularly meeting new and existing clients, become a key contributor at industry events as well as hosting your own round tables, webinars and supporting company wide customer events.
For clarity this is a hands on position and does require somebody who is still able to recruit in what it takes to win in todays market. All leaders in the business are still actively hands on and this forms part of the leading by example culture we have here at HRS.
We are looking to identify the following in your application to this position of Recruitment Manager:
1. Prior experience in an established professional recruitment environment delivering permanent recruitment services to at least a Team Leader level. In doing so you will have proven experience and a track record of developing recruitment consultants at all levels, and delivering results in a high performance environment. Can you manage a team of best in class as this is what we are offering?
2. A track record of developing new and existing business in a non framework recruitment environment is essential. Experience is welcomed from either permanent and / or contract recruitment services, with a clear demonstration on seeing the entire recruitment life-cycle being expected.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential, with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Recruitment, Science
Skills: Recruitment - Manager / Director - Science, Recruitment - Manager / Director - IT, Recruitment - Manager / Director - Professional Service, HRS - Life-Changer (HRS)