Job Reference: J5638631
Status: Open to Applications
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Study Manager Team Lead to join a leading international CRO based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Study Manager Team Lead you will be responsible for directly line managing a team of Study Managers for regulatory and non-regulatory small molecule bioanalytical studies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Study Manager Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Study Manager Team Lead you will directly line manage a team of study managers to ensure the successful execution of small molecule bioanalytical studies.
2. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sponsors and clients, to plan and coordinate study activities, acting as departmental lead for bioanalytical activities conducted on assigned studies.
3. As the Study Manager Team Lead you will oversee LC-MS/MS method development and troubleshooting including reviewing protocols, study plans, SOPs or reports as required.
4. You will document and complete any quality documentation (quality issue, CAPA, deviation, change control) as appropriate and within required time frames.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Study Manager Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Hold a degree in a Chemistry based subject or equivalent (e.g. Biochemistry)
2. Proven industry experience in study management leading small molecule bioanalytical studies.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience using LC-MS/MS.
Key Words: Small Molecule | Study Manager | Team Lead | Bioanalysis | GLP | GCP | Method Development | Validation | Sample Analysis | Regulatory Compliance | LC-MS/MS
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Clinical Research Organisation, Contract Research Organisation, Contract Testing Organisation, Drug Discovery