Job Reference: J5636863
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager / Head of Perm to take a lead role in one of our most successful, and expanding, divisions in HRS; Science Perm! This area was one of the founding divisions at HRS and will report directly in to our founder, Biochemist and experienced Recruitment Leader, Ricky Martin.
As our Recruitment Manager / Head of Science Perm you will have the opportunity to lead an experienced and passionate permanent recruitment team as well as form part of our leadership team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
At HRS we believe in the fact that those who succeed should be recognised, rewarded and further developed in their career. With this in mind if you are seeking a career in a business, rather than just at another recruitment job, this could be an exceptional next step for you. A brief overview of the duties of a Recruitment Manager at HRS include:
1. Day to day management and development of a number of recruitment consultants with a mixture of experience levels. This includes two recruiters who have won Best Permanent Recruitment Consultant of the Year (IRP awards) as well as some high potential early career recruiters with a real hunger for making a difference.
2. You will actively be involved in the day to day of recruitment activities (this is a hands on role) both with bringing on new companies, delivering exceptional customer service, placing people in to roles and helping to upskill and coach your team to further success.
3. Your role will form part of the company management team and will work closely with the business leaders on defining the future of the business. This will involve business planning for your team, directly hiring in to your team, rolling out company wide initiatives as well as many others. As an opportunist business we would also look for our Managers to be able to provide innovation and improvement in any of our operations.
For clarity this is a hands on position and does require somebody who is still able to recruit. All leaders in the business are still actively hands on and this forms part of the leading by example culture we have here at HRS.
We are looking to identify the following in your application to this position of Recruitment Manager / Head of Perm:
1. Prior experience in an established professional recruitment environment delivering permanent recruitment services to at least a Team Leader level. In doing so you will have proven experience and a track record of developing recruitment consultants at all levels, and delivering results in a high performance environment. Can you manage a team of best in class as this is what we are offering?
2. A track record of developing new and existing business in a non framework recruitment environment is essential. Experience is welcomed from either permanent and / or contract recruitment services, with a clear demonstration on seeing the entire recruitment life-cycle being expected.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential, with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Recruitment, Science
Skills: Recruitment - Manager / Director - Science, Recruitment - Manager / Director - IT, Recruitment - Manager / Director - Professional Service, HRS - Life-Changer (HRS)