Job Reference: J5637490
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Senior Process Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Armagh area. As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for the delivery of engineering projects, including process design, validation completion and documentation, commissioning and operation of plant according to cGMP and FDA standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Senior Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Generate Process P&IDs, including controls strategy
2. Provide conceptual design drawings such as Process Flow Diagrams and Material and Energy Balances.
3. A strong understanding of operations, including mixing, distillation, liquid-liquid extraction, isolation and drying.
4. Provide expertise to the development, scale-up of chemical processes, equipment sourcing and purchasing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering
2. Proven industry experience where it requires knowledge of health and safety systems
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of AutoCAD.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.