Job Reference: J5638675
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Director Of Statistics to join a leading Biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Director Of Statistics you will be responsible for managing various aspects of statistical support for the company including the design of clinical trials
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Director Of Statistics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide statistical support to the business, including providing statistical direction into clinical trials and the design of clinical trials.
2. You will identify potential issues for clinical development programs and associated trials, and provide statistical expertise for relevant issues, as needed
3. Youll perform statistical review of protocols; case report forms (CRFs); clinical study reports (CSRs) and associated tables, listings, and figures (TLFs); Investigator’s Brochures (IBs); scientific manuscripts; and research studies
4. Within the role of Director of Statistics you will manage statistical vendors, including contract, budget, and quality oversight
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Director Of Statistics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in statistics or similar advanced education
2. Proven industry experience in statistics including the design of clinical trials
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAS software and regulatory requirements
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: IS&T, Life Sciences, Digital, Drug Discovery
Skills: Clinical - Clinical Data Management, IS&T - Data Analyst, IS&T - Data Integrity, IS&T - Architect - Solutions, IS&T - Development - SAS