Job Reference: J5638435
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Veeva Application System Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Richmond VA area. As the Veeva Application System Analyst you will be responsible for partnering with the medical and R&D teams to deliver innovative IT solutions, specifically Veeva Vault
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Veeva Application System Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Veeva Application System Analyst you will be responsible for partnering with the R&D and Medical business teams to introduce and deliver IT innovation, enhancements, and projects
2. A key focus for you in R&D will be to provide IT Project Management for Veeva Vault and other R&D capabilities, and to function as a liaison to R&D business stakeholders
3. You will establish and embed integrated IT/business processes for the prioritization of IT activities and the oversight/governance of the services specifically around Veeva Vault
4. You will be the subject matter expert for Veeva Vault, and will need to work closely with the business to gather requirements and create a solution within Veeva Vault
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Veeva Application System Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in Veeva Vault both in configuration and business processes
2. Proven industry experience within a pharmaceutical environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with pharmaceutical IT experience within support, operations, maintenance, or delivery role with VEEVA Vault
Key Words: Veeva, Veeva Vault, System Analyst, Requirements
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.