Job Reference: J5638833
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Managing Consultant to join an exciting Digital Health company based in the Birmingham area. As the Managing Consultant you will be responsible for leading business development activities by providing consulting services into NHS trusts around digital services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Managing Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Proving strategic services focused primarily on engaging C-suite suite stakeholders and will deliver exciting, high-profile, first-of-a-kind transformation programmes that leverage highly innovative solutions and commercial gain share arrangements to transform the UK health system into a sustainable model
2. You will be responsible for defining the consulting approach & value proposition for the business and executing
3. You will be need to lead market analysis, and business development activities to identify the correct clients to target
4. You will help set the direction, driving forward the business, model our values and behaviours, and coach and develop junior members of the team. You will be able to use your consulting and sector expertise to help clients within the NHS and private healthcare provider sector.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Managing Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Previous experience in a consulting role gained from a reputable professional service firm or consulting division of a technology firm
2. Demonstrable knowledge of the NHS and examples of how you have delivered consulting services into the NHS to deliver practical change
3. Proven ability in leading the development of complex business cases for NHS clients focused on strategy, technology or transformation projects valued at >£1m each
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.