Job Reference: J5638731
Status: Now Interviewing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions have partnered with a global manufacture who are seeking a Process Control Engineer. Responsible for the optimization of control systems, focusing on manufacturing areas & disciplines including project management, Control System Engineering, DCS/PLC programming, loop tuning & electrical.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Process Control Engineer will be varied however the key duties & responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for programming DCS and PLC platforms.
2. Working across Project Management, Control System Engineering, DCS/PLC Programming, Loop Tuning & Electrical.
3. Involved in a complete upgrade from Honeywell TDC to Experion.
4. Projects range from optimizing systems as well as upgrades from legacy platforms to new.
5. The successful Process Control Engineer will be involved in design, programming, project & construction management
6. Focusing on PID tuning, synchronizing, & sequencing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Control Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile & past history:
1. Must have extensive experience with PLC or DCS systems - Ideally Honeywell but open.
2. Bachelors Degree - Engineering
3. Extensive experience in manufacturing.
4. Experience in troubleshooting & design experience.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.